Thursday, December 27, 2012

Brand New Blog

This is the start of my 2nd journey as a Gestational Surrogate.  Overall, I had a great first journey and I'm so excited about the possibly of the next one.  I delivered a healthy baby boy into his Mother's arms on July 17, 2012 and was so blessed by that journey.

Surrogacy has it's ups and downs just like anything in life and this will be the details of my next journey, however it goes.  I like to stay positive, but I'm still real at the same time, so I hope you enjoy the ride.  It's a lot of hurry up and wait and right now I'm just waiting for the right couple.

I am hoping that any new IP's will be open to me blogging publicly.  I love surrogacy and the families that are built through it.  For me, it is just as much about educating and bringing awareness to others as it is about the journey itself.  I am so blessed that I get to do this again and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment