Saturday, January 4, 2014

Surro Sister GTG

L-R (Rebecca, Me, Beth, Krystal, Kristina and Dominique)
Rebecca is new to surrogacy and currently matched.  The rest of us have completed at least one journey already.

I have been so blessed throughout both of my journeys for a fantastic support system, from my family to IP's to my surro sisters.  I'm lucky to live within such close proximity to several other surrogates and that we are able to get together every now and then to visit and catch up with each other.  This was a smaller group than usual, but we all still had a good time visiting with each other.  I was at my oldest son's soccer game before the lunch and then had to get going to our middle son's basketball game after, so it definitely made for a very full day.  I really try not to miss a GTG because sometimes we go a couple of months in between, plus Dominique was here from Houston visiting family, so I definitely wanted to see her again before she headed back.  She is one of the surrogates that met me in Houston after one of my appointments last year.

I was excited that I got to break in my new shirt that C &W gave me for Christmas.  It says "Their Peas......my pod".

No comments:

Post a Comment