Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Our Happy New Year Pic!!!  Just after midnight.

Happy New Year!!!!  2013 was fabulous and I am so excited what 2014 is going to bring.  We have stayed in the last few years with the kiddos and it's been just fine.  DH was off work, but I had to work until noon.  Not too bad.  We decided to just cook a nice dinner here at the house and have a little toast at midnight. 

We cooked steak, mashed potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and roasted asparagus.  I did make some white cheddar mac and cheese for the littles (per request) because it's their favorite. 

After dinner, we watched the New York NYE party and the littles played on their Kindles.  They actually stayed up all the way until midnight and then we had a toast.  We had gotten some apple/grape sparkling cider for me and the kiddos and some champagne for hubby.  It was a really fun evening.  I drew on my belly and texted it to C & W at midnight to wish them a Happy New Year.  2014 is going to be a big year!

No comments:

Post a Comment