Saturday, September 14, 2013

OMG, OMG!!!

I am so excited!!  Only 2 more sleeps until I get to see "C" and this little one.  The time has definitely been flying.  I can't believe we're almost out of the first trimester.  Monday will be a very busy and big day.  I was able to reschedule DS's orthopedist appointment for Monday morning at 9am to follow up on his broken ankle.  Truly hoping we can get his boot off.  I'll be picking "C" up at the airport at noon and then we are heading to the Perinatologist right after for the NT scan at 1pm.  We will get see this little one again.  : ) 

At the NT scan, the Dr. could probably take a guess at the sex since we will be over 13 weeks, although, only "W" wants to know right now.  "C" wants it to be a surprise, so we will probably have them put it in a sealed envelope and save it for later (unless they decide to wait until the baby is born).  I'm not evening going to hazard a guess at this point.  So many people have "feelings" about what they're having, but honestly, the only one I got right, was my first.  I've been wrong about all the others, including baby "E", so think I'll just keep this one to myself too.  LOL!

After the NT Scan, we will head over to my OB for our first appointment with her.  I absolutely love my OB.  I just started going to her with my pregnancy with "E", but decided to just stay with the practice.  The only draw back is that it is so far from the house.  I've delivered all my kiddos and baby "E" all at the same hospital, so that will be nice. 

Pretty sure I've felt a little bit of movement from this little one over the last week too.  It's so hard to tell this early, but it's so neat to feel it.  I've tried to find the heartbeat with the Doppler a few times, but I know it's definitely super early (for me at least).  I did pick it up for just a second one night at 166, but couldn't keep it.  I have a retroverted uterus, which means it's tilted to the back and can take longer for things to be pushed up.  I don't think I picked up "E" with the Doppler until around 14 weeks.  I'm anxious to see if they will be able to do a traditional ultrasound or if they will need to do a vaginal ultrasound tomorrow.  They tried traditional with "E", but had to switch to the vaginal because they couldn't get the view they needed with the traditional. 

Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep Sunday night before the big day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment