Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 
Had such a fun Halloween this year.  We have a costume contest at work and my office got 2nd place this year.  Not too bad at all.  The office that got 1st place, totally earned it, so we were happy with 2nd.  I actually busted out my sewing machine and did my first start to finish project with it.  I sewed all the yellow beanies for our costumes and made the headbands and goggles.  I was the Beedo, Beedo minion and had such fun with it.  I made the lights using a shrink wrap gift bag and just molded it over a mason jar and then hot glued it to the inside of the lid.  It was a lot of fun.  After work, we went trick-or-treating with some friends of our little ones and got in lots of walking and treats.

It was really neat to walk around and every now and then I would hear a kid say, "Beedo, beedo" and so many others that told their parents, "It's the beedo, beedo minion."  Hilarious.  So glad I had such a fun costume.

Me Trick or Treating with my little Ninja and Ariel. 


 
When we got home from Trick-or-Treating and the kiddos were in bed, I decided to paint my belly like a pumpkin.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I just did it in front of the mirror, so I could see everything.  Luckily, I had some Crayola paints from one of my oldest son's projects.  The mouth was the hardest part, but I think it turned out pretty good.  : )  I texted it to C and said, "Your little pumpkin says goodnight."


No comments:

Post a Comment