Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OB Appointment

Had an OB appointment today to check on this little one and everything is going well.  I just took the morning off work since my appointment was for 8:45am.  I stopped for a Jamba Juice on my way to the Dr's office since I didn't really have time to eat anything quite yet.  I headed to Dr. B's office, got signed in and waited for my appointment.  "C" got called to NY for a luncheon, so wasn't able to make it, but these appointments are usually pretty short anyway, so no worries at all.  I got called back, gave my urine sample, which all came back clear.  Then I got on the scale.  Only gained .2 lbs since the last visit.  Not bad at all and I'll take it, as I know there will be plenty added on in the next few weeks. 

Blood pressure was good too at 128/72 and baby's HR was 145.  I recorded the OB's Doppler to send to "C" after the appointment.  Dr. B said that everything is going fine and will see me again in 4 weeks.  So our next OB appointment is in 4 weeks and it's actually scheduled the day before our US appointment.  : )  I know it will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment