Monday, March 4, 2013

1st Lupron Injection Done


Well, today was my first day off for the next three weeks.  I spent it doing just about nothing.  It was quite nice actually.  I will get busy with some stuff around the house tomorrow.  I can't waste all 3 weeks that way.  (Can I?  LOL)  I woke up this morning (slept in a bit) and had the calendar in my email.  Yea!!  Of course only a couple of dates are filled in since a lot will depend on when I have a little bit of bleeding, or day 1, as I will start patches on Day 3.  I will take my last BCP on Wed and should have some bleeding around 3 days after that.  Although it will not be a full period, I will start the patches on day 3, whether I am still bleeding or not.  I will have an ultrasound at some point around the week of the 18th to make sure that my lining is thickening as it should and then transfer will be on 3/28.  So excited!  The start of injections definitely make it more real. 

I started the Lupron tonight, which is super easy.  The needle is so tiny and is given in my belly, so super quick and I barely even feel it.  I will do this injection nightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment