Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meds are in!

 
Got my meds today!  Yea!!  I actually had to sign for them because there was a "controlled substance" in with them.  It's funny, because there is 1 Valium....yes, a single Valium (for the transfer), it required a signature.  It's ok, because we actually had to forfeit DD soccer game this morning because it was 36 degrees and the weather said it felt like 27 degrees.  We had 3 parents say that they didn't want their daughters to play and we weren't thrilled about our little one playing in the weather either. 
 
I will start Lupron on Monday.  This cycle is going to be a bit different than my last two since this clinic doesn't seem to use PIO (an injectable progesterone - with a huuuuge needle).  Instead they use Crinone, which is used vaginally.  I didn't mind PIO so bad, but I'm sure this will work just as well.  I hear it can be a little messier, but it's just part of the process.  It's amazing all that it takes to grow a baby.  Can't wait for Monday!!  : )



No comments:

Post a Comment