Thursday, April 18, 2013

2nd BETA Results

Finally got an email a little before 8am and again, not great news.  The levels were exactly the same.  Still a 5.  This is the oddest thing ever.  I would think it should've moved somewhat in either direction.  This time, I will be staying on meds and I will go back again on Monday to see what happens.  I went and changed my patches out as soon as I got the results.  We were all so confident that this transfer would work because everything looked so good.  My uterus looked great and the embryo looked great.  So hard to just wait.  I am trying so hard to stay optimistic and hopeful, but still preparing for the possibility of a chemical pregnancy at this point.  Still praying for a rise with the next results.  This is completely new for me, so it's definitely something to learn and grow from.

No comments:

Post a Comment