Sunday, April 21, 2013

Surrogate GTG - Just what I needed.


 
Over the last 2+ years, I have gotten to know some wonderful ladies, who I call my surro-sisters.  We all share the love of surrogacy and building families.  I was blessed to be able to get together with so many of these wonderful ladies today for lunch.  Totally made the drive to Plano worth it.  They are such a wonderful support system and we can all talk about ANYTHING with each other.  The good, the bad and even the ugly (sometimes literally).  We always have some good laughs and conversations catching up on every one's journey's.  Our group has definitely grown over time and it's amazing how large our community really is and it amazes me how many families our being built and completed by all of these wonderful women!

The Preggo Group.  10 (maybe 11) babies on the way.  3 of them are carrying twins.  The Surro on the far right MIGHT have twins too, just waiting on her first ultrasound.  ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment