Saturday, April 20, 2013

Why we do what we do


I don't remember exactly when I watched this the first time, but it was probably a couple of years ago and I have seen it a couple more times between now and then.  One of my surro sisters posted it today and it makes me cry every time, tonight not being any different.  This is one of the reasons I became a surrogate.  I know that surrogacy is not typically planned in advance by most.  Most of us dream of our lives going a certain way.  We dream of meeting the one we want to marry, getting married, having babies and being a family.  Since becoming a surrogate, I now see even more how lucky and truly blessed I am for my life to have followed this path and feel so blessed to share this gift with others to build their family.  Although, I know that most IM's would give anything to carry themselves, the joy of surrogacy still gives them the complete family they've dreamed of and I can't imagine not being on this path and this journey with C & W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment