Friday, July 12, 2013

Getting Darker

5.5dp5dt (7/10@10:30pm), 5.75dp (7/11@5:40am), 6.5dp (7/11@10pm), 7dp (7/12@10:10am)
First test I took is not in the picture, but was taken the morning of the 10th at 4.75dp5dt (4.75 days past 5 day transfer) and it was super light, but visible (even to my DH's non-surro eyes).  The next was darker and then I got the positive on a digital.  I still continued to test to confirm that the pregnancy was still progressing.  Yea!!  They continued to get darker, which means that the Hcg being produced is growing and we should have a pretty good number on Sunday for our first Beta.  I've been texting C with some of the newer tests too, so she can see them get darker too.  So exciting!!!  Can't wait to see what the number is on Sunday.  I know they usually want to see at least 50 and I definitely think we'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment