Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Good news!

Well, I've had some pregnancy symptoms, so figured I would try an HPT.  I tried one last night and got a line.  I've been starving and so thirsty everyday and my boobs are starting to get a little bit sore, which I didn't experience at all with our last cycle.  I took a test tonight and it had a pretty good line and darker than yesterdays, so I decided to try a digital and this is what I got.....


OMGosh!!  So excited!!  I had to call C & W to let them know.  I texted them to see if they were available for a chat, but didn't hear back for a little bit.  I thought maybe they were already in bed since they've been moving all day.  I got a text back a little after 10pm from C saying that they were still up.  Yea!  I actually FaceTimed with them so that they could see the test.  We chatted for a minute or so about their move and how it was going and then I told them I had a surprise and held up the test.  I think they were in shock for a couple of minutes, but we're all so excited.  Now we just have to wait for the 1st Beta test, which will be Sunday or Monday.  I'll continue to test each day to confirm they continue to get darker.  That will mean this little bean is growing.  Definitely another step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment