Friday, July 19, 2013

Girls Lunch

I had the great privilege to join C's mom and sister for lunch today.  I don't actually "go out" for lunch very often, so it was a nice break from work for a Friday.  C's sister was moving out of state the following Monday, so she wanted to meet me before she left.  I was so excited and thought it was so nice of them to take time out of their day to visit with me.  We met at Panera that was a close place for all of us and you can't ever go wrong with the food there.  Love it!  C and I have eaten there a few times too.  hehe  They brought me some beautiful flowers too.  Such a sweet gesture from them.

We sat and visited for a little over an hour before I had to get back to work and we talked about so many different things.  We talked about her move and what she would be doing there, what I do for work, my family, the pregnancy and how C told them about it.  Her family is just as nice as she is and I'm glad that it is so easy to talk to them.  Each step in this journey just reminds me how strong of a family support system they have and how much this little baby is going to be loved by them and their family. 
So beautiful!!  They even last a little more than a full week.  They smelled great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment