Monday, February 18, 2013

Catching up with "A"

I tried to text "A" my yoga picture and one of the pictures from Tulum while we were still in Mexico, but I kept getting an error, so I texted it to her today (she likes yoga/pilates too).  We had a great chat (via text).  We still have only talked a couple of times since "E" was born, but text every few weeks.  We're both so busy and it's just so easy to send a text while still being with my family or doing whatever activity I'm doing and I imagine it's the same for her, especially with a baby that I'm sure requires her undivided attention.  We "talked" for a couple of hours and she sent me a couple of new pictures of him with one of her friends and a video of him laughing.  They are both doing really well and she is loving every minute of it.  I'm so glad that she continues to keep in touch.  It's so neat to be able to show my kiddos the pictures and how he is growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment