Monday, February 25, 2013

Final Contract....DONE!!

Almost there!  I got an email back from my attorney this morning that C & W were ok with all of the changes and sent back one small adjustment.  I emailed my attorney back to let her know I was fine with the last change and she sent me back the final copy.  Yea!!  Now to just get it signed and notarized.  Once she sent it back to me, she emailed the NC at the clinic my legal clearance letter.  Now we just have to wait for the calendar.  Really hoping we will be able to transfer while I am off from work, as it will be easiest for all of us and the most cost effective for C & W.  As typical with surrogacy, it is hurry up and wait.  Hurry up and get the contract done and now wait for the calendar.  Hopefull, we will get it very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment