Thursday, February 28, 2013

Here we go....

C emailed me this morning to check in and see how things were going.  She said that she had emailed our NC yesterday to let her know that the contract had been sent to their attorney and that she would probably be contacting me with the calendar soon.  She said that she was going to head to the hospital to start Round 2 of her chemo.  This treatment is a little different than her last, as she will only go in every 21 days instead of weekly, but it may be a bit harder on her body.  Her parents got into town last night, so that they could take her today.  They seem to be a really close knit family, like mine and she has such amazing support from her family and friends.  She has such an amazing strength and positive outlook.  I really hope that the treatment is a little easier on her body than what they think it will be.  Please pray for her health and strength during this process.

Shortly after C's email, I got an email from my NC today saying that she was making calendars and needed a few pieces of information from me, including any dates we need to avoid.  I let her know that I am pretty open any time in the next 3 weeks since I will be on sabbatical from the 4th - 22nd.  She let me know that C & W had signed the contract and sent it back, so she said we will aim to start Lupron on Monday.  She told me that she was going to email me the consents and calendar later in the day.  I assume she got busy, as I didn't get either by the end of the day.  Guess we will see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment