Friday, February 1, 2013

Surro-sister Get Together

Back:  Me, Amber, Kayla G., Vanessa, and Allyson (5 wks-Litter-LOL!)
Front:  Meredith (10 wks-Singleton), Beth (37 wks-Singleton), Kayla E. and Kristina
Oh my! This was probably one of the most fun GTG's so far. It was so nice to visit with the ladies I've met before and got to meet a couple of new ladies too. We met at Saltgrass in Grapevine.  I had left in plenty of time, expecting there to be traffic and there wasn't any. Since there wasn't any traffic, I stopped at Nothing Bundt Cakes in Southlake on the way. I LOVE their cakes, so picked up a dozen bundtinis.  They are so yummy and I knew the preggo ladies would especially appreciate them.  Oh, come on, you can splurge a little when your pregnant.  Hehe  They put the box together for me and I headed on my way.  I still made it 20 minutes early, sat in my car for about 10 minutes and then headed in.

I wasn't there long before Beth arrived and shortly after that, our table was ready and we headed back.  We were there for several hours and had a great time.  I actually had a drink at this one (other than water of course) and it was yummy!  I hardly ever drink, but one of the girls said their Pina Coladas were really good, so figured I'd have one.  We had some pretty conversations and it was a really fun get together.  We (mostly Vanessa) teased Allyson that she is having a litter because her BETA numbers have been astronomical.  They actually only did an SET (Single Embryo Transfer), so in reality, it either split and is twins or it is a singleton really producing A LOT of Hcg.  Her ultrasound will be in another week or so, so we are all waiting to see what that shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment