Sunday, February 3, 2013

She has arrived...

AF that is. Yeah, I know.  Typically not something we look forward to, but in the surro world, it's an important step towards the next step.  She arrived late last night, so today would be day 1. Testing at HIVF is typically done between day 2 and day 4, so I'm excited that we can actually schedule something for Wednesday instead of Monday or Tuesday, because Mon/Tue are really busy work days for me. I'll be emailing the nurse coordinator (NC going forward) today to let her know and get a few more dates ironed out. She hasn't been very clear in the last couple of emails and I'm such a planner that I really need to get some things written down so that I can start planning.

Time will go by so quickly I'm sure, but I think it's going to be a great journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment